Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New year my dear friends, readers, followers and to you who is reading this blog right now :) .. It's been a while sine I last updated this blog.. as much as I want to write, my hands are tied at work right now.. one more thing that keeps me occupied is that my "nanny" goes on vacation since December 23 and I haven't heard from her... (whew! they said finding a good nanny is like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow)..

Anyways, it was funny because I was suppose to make a list f my New Year's Resolution and # 1 on my list is to make a bucket list.. hahaha,..I was so busy that I think I'll be able to make the lists on Valentine's Day..:)))

So much for now, I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope you'll all have a prosperous and peaceful 2012...Feel free to drop a line or two... I would love to hear from you. God bless you... mwaaahhhh!!! <3

No comments: